2013 North Coast Wine Challenge
Two dozen judges sifted through 930 wines in the blind tasting, then voted to find the best from throughout the heart of Wine Country. When their scores were tabulated, a total of 121 wines received 90 Points and above.
2010 Duetto Zinfandel
|Join Ken and Diane Wilson for a fun-filled labor-day weekend rafting down the American River in the Sierra foothills. Let our hosts, Earth Trek Expeditions do all the laboring while you
enjoy the ride! Of course, Wilson will be there to do the pouring.
August 30 - September 1
See the full invitation here!
- 2010 Dorothy's Syrah, Read More...
- 2011 Molly's Zinfandel, Read More...
- 2011 Heartland Zinfandel, Read More...
Follow us and stay up to date!
Come visit our beautiful winery in the Dry Creek Valley
- Beautiful tasting room,
- Availability for group tastings.
- Highly-Acclaimed Wines
- Celebrated Winemaker
- Charming Historical Winery
- Fun Professional Tasting Room Staff
- Picnic Area with Panoramic Views